This office manages campus-based student loans. In general, these are awarded through the Office of Scholarships and Student Aid. For long-term loans, students are required to complete entrance counseling and sign a promissory note through a website managed by our loan software vendor, ECSI. When borrowers enter repayment of their loans, they are required to complete exit counseling through this site as well. This website also houses current loan account information and provides an online payment option.
- Notify our office of any email, mailing address, phone number or name changes.
- All payments are due on the first business day of each month with or without a statement.
- The due date cannot be changed.
- Consider setting up recurring electronic monthly payments.
- We do not accept loan payments by phone or loan payments made by credit/debit cards.