Skip to main content

Canadian students may request that the University Cashier provide the Canadian tax form TL11A. This form verifies the registration status of the student and provides the total dollar amount of tuition charged during the calendar year. Submit requests by email to from your ONYEN email address. The subject of the email should be “Canadian Tax Form” and the email should include your PID. In the email message, please include your full name, your mailing address and the time period(s) for which you need the tax form. You may come by in person with a photo ID to pick up the completed form or we can mail it to your address. Please allow three business days for this to be completed.