- Student logs into the ConnectCarolina Student Center with their ONYEN and password. Note: ConnectCarolina works best with certain browsers.
- Under the Finances section, click on the Pay Bills/Manage Student Finances link.
- This will redirect to the UNC Chapel Hill Student Accounts site. Please make sure that your pop-ups blocker is turned off or disabled.
- Click on the Authorized Users tab. On this page type in the email address(es) of persons being authorized to access student account information.
- On the next page, review the Agreement to Add Authorized User screen, check the “I Agree” box and press continue.
Newly authorized users will receive two emails. The first is an automated message informing the new user of the access granted. The second email will include a temporary password and instructions on logging to the UNC Chapel Hill Student Account Site for Authorized Users. Upon the first login, the new user will be prompted enter a full name and a password. Passwords must be at least 7 characters long and contain at least one number or special character.
In case of forgotten password, your email address and click the link under the login box on that page.
Authorized Users can use this access to view current account status, account activity, bills and to review and set up payments.