International Payments and Wire Transfers
Flywire is the only authorized vendor at this time, and payments through unauthorized vendors will not be accepted.
By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates.
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions.
Please note that this service is for INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS ONLY:
InstructionsContinue to Flywire
The University has partnered with Flywire to offer flexible, interest-free payment plans for students and authorized users to pay in convenient monthly installments.
Enrolling in a Payment Plan
The enrollment process is simple, and students can enroll in the plan directly through Flywire by following the steps below:
- Create a Flywire account by clicking “Create New Account” and entering the required information.
- Verify your email address, login and complete the required details to activate your account. Use your PID for the Student I.D. field.
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to select a payment plan option.
- Enter your plan balance based on your most recent billing statement, or an estimation.
- Pay the enrollment fee and first month’s installment to activate the payment plan.
- Continue to make monthly payments as instructed by the email notifications you receive from Flywire.
Granting Authorized User Access (Initiated by the Student)
Students can set up authorized users on their payment plan account. Authorized users will have the ability to view and make payments toward the payment plan and/or set up a plan on their own. Students can follow the steps below to set up an authorized user on their payment plan:
- When logged in to your Flywire account, navigate to “Actions” → “Manage Authorized Users” in the top right corner.
- Click “Add Authorized User”.
- Complete the required information to add an authorized user.
The authorized user will receive an email with login instructions.
Please complete the form below to receive domestic wire instructions.