The payment system is generally available 7 days a week, except for certain processing times which vary.
- Payments from your checking account (Payments will show on your student account as TNEB followed by the transaction number)
- Must be drawn from a U.S. bank.
- No fee when paying with this option.
- Credit/Debit card payments (Payments will show on your student account as TNPP followed by the transaction number)
- We accept American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa.
- There is a 2.85% or minimum $3.00 non-refundable transaction fee to use credit/debit cards.
Canceling Scheduled Payments – To cancel a scheduled payment, login to your account, click on Make a Payment. At the bottom, it shows “Payment Scheduled”. Click the “edit” link on the right side and proceed from there.
2-Step Verification is required and your pop-up blockers must be disabled to allow our payment portal page to display.
Please note – If you do not have a social security number (SSN), enter your PID, your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), and answer three security questions.
Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours for your student account information to populate.