The payment system is generally available seven days a week, except for certain processing times which vary.
- Payments from your checking account (Payments will show on your student account as TNEB followed by the transaction number)
- Must be drawn from a U.S. bank.
- No fee when paying with this option.
- How to find your account number or routing number.
- Credit/Debit card payments (Payments will show on your student account as TNPP followed by the transaction number)
- We accept American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa.
- There is a 2.95% or minimum $3.00 non-refundable transaction fee to use credit/debit cards. Effective 2/23/2024, there will be a 4.25% non-refundable transaction fee on international credit card transactions that are made through the Touchnet payment portal.
- Many credit card companies block large transactions, so you may need to let them know in advance that you are making the payment to us.
- If you are paying a Campus Health charge with a Health/Flexible Savings Account card, you will need to pay Campus Health directly.
In the Student Financials section about halfway down the page, click on Pay Bills/Manage Student Finances.
2-Step Verification is required and your pop-up blockers must be disabled to allow our payment portal page to display.
Once your student adds you as an Authorized User, you can access the payment system through our secure TouchNet website.
Please visit our page on Authorized Users to find out information on how to update your password, what to do if your account is locked, and other topics pertaining to Authorized Users.
Canceling Scheduled Payments
To cancel a scheduled payment, login to your account and click on “Make a Payment.” At the bottom, it shows “Payment Scheduled.” Click the “edit” link on the right side and proceed from there.