Long-Term Student Loans
The Loan Repayment Services Office administers long-term educational loans. These include campus-based Perkins and Health Professional Loans, Nurse Faculty Loans and Institutional/Long-Term University Student Loans.
Questions about loan deferments or Perkins loan cancellations may be answered by visiting our Loan Account Payments section of our website.
Students awarded campus-based loans may sign their promissory notes and meet the entrance counseling requirement on line through the ECSI website. ECSI will email the login information to the student’s UNC email address for the promissory note signature process when the promissory note is ready to be completed.
Below are step-by-step instructions on completing a Campus-Based Loan promissory note:
Exit Interview Instructions
- Go to heartland.ecsi.net
- Choose Sign In or Register
- Create a new account, if you do not have one.
- You will need your Heartland Key to connect your account to your profile.
- Contact ECSI if you do not have your key at 888-549-3274
- The Exit Interview will be located in the Documents tab under your Student Loans & Accounts Receivable Account
If you have any questions regarding your loans or the Exit Interview process, please contact ECSI at 888-549-3274.
The collection agencies we currently use for loan accounts are: